Term of service
- All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding in a face to face meeting.
- By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Apsoas. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
- Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
- Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by Apsoas.
- Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development does not attract additional charges.
- Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project.
- Our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
- All domain registrations and renewals are to be paid in advance.
- Expiration of a domain can result in service disruption and loss of domain.
- Synapse Worldwide will not be responsible if a domain expires due to non-payment / late payment of the charges. All payments must be made by seven working days before the expiry date.
HOSTING & EMAIL:
- Hosting is an annual charge which must be paid in advance for the whole year. Except if the client is under one of our Maintenance packages.
- It is the client’s responsibility to renew the hosting in time i.e. before the expiry date. Failure to renew in time can lead to loss of files, data, emails, backups etc. All unpaid hosting is disabled or deleted from the server.
- If a hosting has been cancelled / disabled then all files, emails, databases and backups will be deleted from the server without any notification to the client.
- Packages are designed with keeping in mind Digital Marketing/Strategy requirements of our clients. There are specific man-hours allocated each month and any unused man-hours are not rolled over to the next month. No third-party software’s or marketing expenses are included.
- They are billed monthly and are payable by the 1st of every month.
- Any extra hours used may be billed separately. Any urgent tasks will be charged separately.
- Support requests need to be sent via email to email@example.com